1. What approaches do you take to support practitioners in growing and running a successful clinic?
We empower aesthetic clinics in making informed decisions about their marketing.
- We tailor our approach on an individual basis after reviewing their current marketing strategies and assessing their business goals.
- With all clinics we provide a one hour complimentary consultation in person or via web conference. Web conferencing reduces any barrier in engagement that some location based services have and enables screen sharing and relationship building.
- Our company provides all encompassing digital marketing services. This includes:
- Brand development and management
- Graphic design (flyers, brochures, banners, posters, digital media, etc.)
- Vehicle graphics
- Website and ecommerce design and build
- Online booking systems
- Marketing of aesthetics clinics online through Google search
- Social media management and optimisation
- LinkedIn marketing
- Paid advertising (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc)
2. Although you work in many industries, how does your company specifically engage with the aesthetics market?
Our Managing Director has a background in public health and a keen interest in aesthetics. We have tailored our provisions towards the aesthetics market by:
- Being a public speaker at the PIAPA conference on the ‘Beauty of the World Wide Web’ and how to market aesthetics clinics and websites online.
- We have made connections with over 600 aestheticians and have developed and shared a free and comprehensive marketing guide for aesthetics practitioners.
- Through our targeted marketing campaigns, our team has built a database of high profile and traffic website owners, journalists and bloggers who will accept niche content to promote our aesthetics clients.
- Niche marketing targets a very specific type of customer but also displays relevancy for these clinics to search engines, which in turn increases visibility in Google.
- Our Managing Director has also developed the Aesthetics Directory for patients to explore registered aesthetics practitioners near them. This directory allows doctors, nurses, dentists and prescribing pharmacists that are regulated and registered with their professional body to showcase their qualifications and accreditations.
3. What is the unique proposition that makes you different than your competitors?
We believe in putting in the sustained effort that gives results that are measurable:
- Creating websites that deliver goal-orientated results and are informational gateways to answer the underlying questions and pain points of web visitors considering aesthetics treatments.
- We create websites and marketing plans that not only bring traffic but also provide quality information and graphics to the Internet as a whole. In today’s age, Google and human readers alike appreciate and recognise quality content. It is all about creating content that is easily consumed, informative and engaging.
- Unlike many other agencies, we do not tie our clients into long term contracts. Instead, we provide monthly terms that ensure we are accountable for results on an ongoing basis.
4. Given the number of clinics you work with, how do you tailor a unique approach to each?
Over the last couple of years our focus has increased significantly towards aesthetics clinics, amongst other key niches:
- Connections with over 600 aesthetic clinic practitioners and owners
- Direct consultations and supporting advice provided to over 50 aesthetics clinics
- Guest speaker to approximately 200 practitioners at the Step Ahead in Aesthetics conference
One question we hear a lot is whether each website or marketing strategy we create will be identical. As a company we ensure that every website we build is unique, that it portrays that clinics brand message and personality individually. When we provide search optimisation services to increase visibility and traffic from Google and other search engines, we will only work with one company from a specific geographical area. This is key in ensuring that we are not competing for top rankings with ourselves and ensures there are no conflicts of interest in client work.
5. What changes or developments have you made to your services and offerings over the last few years?
Over the last few years, we have improved our services by offering a more holistic digital marketing service which includes:
- LinkedIn Marketing – Predominantly for our B2B clients that supply aesthetics devices, we provide a LinkedIn outreach campaign that connects with aesthetics clinic owners and opens up conversations to increase brand awareness, build sustainable relationships, and drive trade sales. We concentrate on building connections with aesthetics clinics, adding each lead into a spreadsheet and CRM for our clients to follow up once the lead is warmed up.
- Social Media Management – This 10 hours monthly service package includes the creation of engaging graphics and text content and publishing on various platforms such as the client’s website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Social Media Management plus Facebook Ads – We manage the clinic’s social media and content creation and additionally set up and create targeted ad campaigns for retail or trade around the clinic’s ad spend budget.
- Google Ads Remarketing Campaign – The setup and creation of targeted ads to build a remarketing campaign for Google Adwords, to re-engage visitors that have already been to the clinic’s website.
- Google Shopping Integration and Management – Google Shopping is Google’s very own online shop in which we integrate an ecommerce feed to promote and sell retail products within Google Search. This enables clinics or aesthetic device suppliers to display their product image, price, shipping costs and the retailer’s name is also displayed for increased brand awareness.
- Graphic Design and Web Development Packages – This new clinic package provides a set number of hours support on a monthly retainer basis to enable clinics to utilise our design and development team. This includes design items such as digital advertising design, flyers, menus, web graphics, business cards and other print media, social media, etc. Alternatively for development services such as creating new web pages, content or adapting and improving functionality. Clinics that use this find they get a lot of work for their money when compared to purchasing individual items.
6. What is the process when a new customer starts working with you?
- From receiving the onboarding request the customer is allocated and introduced to their Project Manager/Lead whose key focus is on relationship management.
- Project Manager/Lead utilises our customised CRM and Project Management Platform.
- Legal documentation is reviewed and due diligence is made to ensure that the customer account is setup
- All deliverables and tasks are added into our project management system and allocated to each team or team member responsible for each deliverable.
- Milestones for communication and customer interactions our planned in advance to ensure optimal feedback and accountability throughout the project.
- Most importantly the customer expectations are set in advance to maintain transparency and trust.
- Ongoing feedback is gained from the customer throughout the process to ensure they are 100% satisfied at each stage.
7. Who would be working on any specific project?
Working on any project we have a Project Manager/Lead who will oversee the smooth running of a project and client communication. Our dedicated design team works seamlessly with our digital marketing and web development team. This is overseen by our Managing Director who utilises his experience and knowledge to ensure every project meets their desired outcome and proposal specification.
8. Can you provide an example project for one of the clinics you work with?
RejuvaMed Skin Clinic was a business startup we worked with from day one. They now have two aesthetics clinics and one vein centre clinic. As well as brand management, graphic design and web development, we complete their digital marketing which has the following measurable results:
- Over 200 first page rankings
- 2 first page rankings for ‘Botox Lancashire’
- 64.5% of traffic through organic search
9. Can you share any feedback related to your service provision?
Review from Dr Grant McKeating at RejuvaMed Skin Clinic:
‘I was referred to Darren at Fertile Frog via a mutual friend. It was definitely one of the best tips given to me on starting up my new business. Professional and friendly from the outset, Darren has created a website well above my initial expectations. Nothing has been too much trouble, and he and his team have coped well with my requests to chop and change. His knowledge of SEO matters leaves me baffled, but I have total confidence in leaving my SEO with him to supervise in the future. I would wholeheartedly recommend Darren and Fertile Frog for any web design project. His service has been faultless.’
Review from Zara Basiri, Dental Marketing Consultant & Dental Nurse:
‘Darren is an expert in aesthetics and cosmetic surgery marketing. We share similar interests and I can talk to him for hours on the topic of internet marketing for surgeons and aestheticians. Not only do I consider Darren a leader in the field, but he is also a highly respected and talented web designer. I have no hesitation in recommending him for any sized project.’
A fertile mind or imagination is active and produces a lot of interesting and unusual ideas. Imagining, conceiving and thinking outside of the box. At Fertile Frog, we do that and more. We offer strategic communications services for aesthetics clinics and aesthetics device suppliers. What started as one person’s vision, transformed into a full-service, UK wide creative agency. With experts in web development, PR, advertising, graphic design and web development, we thrive off helping aesthetic clinics achieve goals.
At Fertile Frog, you won’t forget our name, nor our service. Book your discovery Zoom meeting today.