This Search Engine Optimisation and Reporting Agreement (“Agreement”) is hereby entered into between you, your employees and agents (collectively “Customer”) and applies to the purchase of all Search Engine Optimisation and Reporting Services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “SEO Services”) ordered by Customer.
– Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
– Submit Customer’s pages to search engines and directories as set forth in this Agreement.
– Modify the title tags, meta tags, content, HTML code, URLs and other on-page factors.
– Create positioning reports showing rankings in the major search engines and under which keywords, once the site appears among the top rankings of major global search engines.
– To provide Fertile Frog Ltd with FTP access to its web sites for uploading new pages, and making changes for the purpose of SEO Services optimisation or approval to go through a third party.
– To authorise Fertile Frog Ltd use of all Customer’s logos, trademarks, Web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by Fertile Frog Ltd for search engine positioning and optimisation.
– That if Customer’s web site(s) is light in textual content, Customer will provide additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional web pages. Customer agrees to provide content, for example 200 to 500 word “articles” about each of their keyword phrases.
– Fertile Frog Ltd has no control over the policies of search engines or directories with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Customer’s web site(s) may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory entity. Fertile Frog Ltd will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index.
– Some search engines and directories may take as long as two (2) to four (4) months, and in some cases longer, after submission to list Customer’s web site(s). Occasionally, search engines and directories will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time. Occasionally, search engines and directories will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, listings will “reappear” without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, Fertile Frog Ltd will re-submit the web site(s) based on the current policies of the search engine or directory in question.
– Some search engines and directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. Fertile Frog Ltd encourages Customer to take advantage of these expedited services. Customer is responsible for all expedited service fees.
– Customer represents to Fertile Frog Ltd and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Fertile Frog Ltd are owned by Customer, or that Customer has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Fertile Frog Ltd and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by Customer.
– Customer guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Fertile Frog Ltd for inclusion on the website above are owned by Customer, or that Customer has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Fertile Frog Ltd and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
– From time to time governments enact laws and levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. Customer agrees that the client is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Fertile Frog Ltd and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from Customer’s exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
Fertile Frog is creatively diverse in offering professional website design, digital media, graphic design and search engine optimisation (SEO) for a multitude of different industries and company sizes.
We help businesses everyday achieve their vision wether it be online or using print media in Chorley, Lancashire, North-West, UK and World-wide.
Contact us for a no obligation quote and see how we can help promote your business through the Internet and printed media. Our team of developers and designers are waiting to hear from you.
We don't create websites, we create online businesses.
A Flash of Steel is a book, written by Sylvia Collins, about
As it’s almost Halloween, the Fertile Frog team are giving you a
On Friday 28th September 2018, the Fertile Frog team hosted a coffee